This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.maxiSHARE.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you about the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection, use, and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you give us voluntarily through e-mail or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (for example, to ship an order).
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via e-mail or by phone at 800.444.7747 or 414.266.3428:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/Correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) can see any personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you in our online store. To purchase from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you. Our online store also maintains a personal account for you, for your convenience for future orders. You may visit our online store at any time and review the privacy notice, which covers in detail that our e-commerce provider used best business practices when it comes to SSL transaction encryption and processing.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would only need to enter your password when you visit the site later, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies also help us target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
We want you to be happy with the materials you buy from us. If you are not satisfied, you may return items to us within 30 days of receiving them for a refund, an adjustment, or a credit of the purchase price.
Terms of Purchase
Shipping and handling
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, orders will only be processed on Wednesdays. Please order by end of day Tuesday. Thank you for your continued support during this time.
- Minimum shipping and handling charges apply.
- For international orders, you are responsible for paying any customs or import duties.
- Returned merchandise must be received in like-new condition. Damaged returns will not be accepted.
- We suggest using a return method that allows you to track your order.
- For returns beyond 30 days, please call maxiSHARE Customer Service at 800.444.7747.
- For bookstores and resellers:
- Any unauthorized return shipments will be refused and returned to the customer.
- Returns received prior to 30 days are subject to a 15% restocking fee. An increased restocking fee of 25% will be assessed for authorized returns over 30 days.
- Any returns void discounts that have been extended to the customer.
- For online orders, maxiSHARE accepts Visa, MasterCard, and purchase orders. A $50 minimum order is required for orders placed using purchase orders.
- If you prefer not to send your credit card information over the Internet, you can call 800.444.7747 or 414.266.3428 to place your order.